Coblaco is Awarded Pinnacol Assurance’s Circle of Safety Award
Coblaco is honored to be selected as a recipient of the 2016 Pinnacol Assurance Circle of Safety award. In any given year, typically less than 1% of Pinnacol’s policy holders receive this recognition.
The award was created to acknowledge policyholders for their exceptional risk management in four areas – safety, loss prevention, financial management and claims management. In order to be nominated, organizations have to meet the award criteria for a specified four-year period, including, but not limited to:
- having an Experience Modification Rating of 0.85 or less for each year;
- maintaining a four-year combined loss ratio of 25 percent or less;
- audits that do not reveal non-compliance;
- an approved return-to-work program; and,
- a current State of Colorado’s Cost Containment Certification
The award honors the efforts of Coblaco’s employees and their continued emphasis on safety first. We are proud to be part of such a prestigious circle!